Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Flip/Flop February: Day 26

Alrighty! Today's FFF choice was between my favorite polish or a missed challenge day. Umm... who can pick out just one favorite polish?! Not me, that's for sure! So I went with a missed challenge: a mani inspired by a YouTube tutorial. 




I went with CutePolish's OPI Spotted tutorial using black over Zoya's Aurora. I had one hell of a time getting this to work! The spray hand sanitizer I had sprayed way too hard (not a "fluff" of sanitizer, but a jet stream!), which just shot the polish into a clump. Then I tried other spray items around the house, including hairspray, leave-in conditioner, and body spray. No, no, and no. I finally opted to screw on one of the pumps to a different bottle of hand sanitizer we had around here. It worked... kinda... the polish was just floating around the water and refused to transfer without slipping away from my nail. Definitely a look that needs a bit more practice... and better sanitizer! :P

Colors Used:
Zoya Aurora
Sinful Colors Black on Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^