Pages

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Flip/Flop February 28 Day Challenge: Intro and Day 1

Hello there! 

I decided way back in December that I would be participating in Jilltastic's 28 Day Flip/Flop February Challenge. FFF is a nail design challenge where you are given a choice of two nail designs to post for the day. I've decided to attempt some new techniques and will also be posting some of my older manicures (because changing nail polish every day is not something I have time for).

Here are the challenges for each day (click to make the image bigger):



So without further ado, here is my first day!




Skittle! This is a very old manicure of mine... probably 2 years old now. I wanted to get this challenge off to a better start, but oops. I only had so many weeks to get the other challenges completed and they took first priority, so this'll have to do. ^_^;

Colors used include:
Funky Fingers Pop Artist
Funky Fingers Riot
Assorted glitters and tape purchased from eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^