Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Glittery Halloween Skittle Skulls

Happy Halloween! Today I've got my third Halloween look that I wore this year-- glitter bomb skulls!



This was a bunch of free-handing... free-hand skulls, free-hand glitter placement, free-hand dots... free-hand! I used my dotting tools to glob out a general skull shape, dotted on some eyes and a nose, then used my black striper to add in teeth grooves. From there, I added silver dots to my other fingers, dipped my entire pinky into hex glequins, then hand placed random glenquins around the skulls. Very sparkly with just a touch of spooky! :)

Polishes Used
Sinful Colors Black on Black
OPI Your Royal Shineness
Sweet Heart Polish Scare-o-Lantern (as a base for all that glitter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^