Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Glow-in-the-Dark Stripes

Hello there! Today I have one of 3 looks I wore this year for Halloween. I wanted to go with something fun and bold so I did alternating black and orange stripes! 



The fun part about these is that I painted a coat of glow-in-the-dark over the orange, so I had glowing stripes at night! I also experimented with adding some glitter on the tips... that was definitely a fail. I mixed loose glitter into a blob of clear coat and dabbed it on my tips. I ended up with something close to a textured polish with almost no shine. Very strange... probably will not be trying that again!



This was also attempt #2 at a new nail shape... this time less of an extreme point. It worked out better this time with less of an extreme shape but no. Just no. The day after these pictures were taken, I broke my pointer nail clean off at the fingertip and cracked the side of my thumb. So needless to say, I'm rocking some shorties now. Oh well... maybe one day I can change nail shapes, but for now round is the way to go! :)

Polishes Used
Sinful Colors Black on Black
Sinful Colors Glow-in-the-Dark Topcoat
Covergirl #245

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^