Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Trick-or-Treat Candy Confetti

2nd Halloween look for the year! This was inspired by an artist over on Tumblr (and Instagram!)- Victoria of Victoria's Nails. Take a look at her gorgeous original mani and my inspiration here

Candy for everyone! Taken in office lighting.

I started off with a dark grey base, added some glitter, then gave all my candy shapes a white base. After that was a lot of dabbing colors on with my spotting tools, then drawing on tiny stripes for the candy wrappers. I added a few silver dots for some extra pizzazz and there you go! Halloween candy all over the place!  

Polishes Used 
China Glaze Concrete Catwalk
L.A. Colors Silver Glitter
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
CoverGirl #245 Go-Go Mango
Zoya Creamy
Sinful Colors Baby Blues
Funky Fingers Galactic Blue
Funky Fingers Riot
L'Oreal Royalty Reinvented
Pacifica Fluorescent Sunset
Sally Hansen Racey Rouge
OPI Your Royal Shine-ness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^