Pages

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Black & White Challenge Day 1: Black on White

Alrighty... here it is! The beginning of the Black and White Challenge! As I mentioned in my previous post, it was waaaaay past the time for me to do another nail challenge. Let's take a look at my first look, shall we?

Taken in natural daylight.

Very mod, right? This was my first time attempting a striper-only geometrical design, and I think it turned out pretty good! 

On a side note, almost all of the white polish used in these challenges will be Sinful Color's Snow Me White. It just so happens that it's the only white I own (aside from my white striper & nail art pen). See you soon for challenge day #2!

Polishes Used
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Color Club Black Striper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^