Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Black & White Challenge Day 10: My Choice!

The final day of the Black & White Challenge was a look of my own choosing. Woohoo! I went with bold stripes with colorful tips. Oh yeah... and it glows in the dark! 

Taken in natural daylight.

This look brings us happily into the Halloween season. FINALLY!!! I'm super pumped, even if I won't be spending my nights scaring the shit out of people at the local haunted house. I've traded in my haunt gear for something much more proper... more news on that to come soon! ;)

Polishes Used
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Sinful Colors Glow-in-the-Dark Topcoat
Sinful Colors Black on Black
Funky Fingers Riot
OPI Divine Swine
Broadway Nails Seduction Night (#4)
Fresh Paint Square Candy
OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^