Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

NOTD: Berry Princess

Hello there! Today I've got a girly look to share... a beautiful array of berry-colored glitters in a milky white base, with a tri-colored V half moon, finished with a heart rhinestone! Whew!

Basically, I started with a coat of white polish to make the Burrrberry pop then waited for it to dry. Then I did a basic tape manicure to mark off the V on my nail, painted it blue, waited for it to dry, then outlined in pink and purple. Finally I added some topcoat, a rhinestone, then more topcoat to finish the design.


See now? This is what happens when I have a lot of free time to do a manicure. We get more complex designs that take some time to do (waiting around for the polish to dry takes For. Ev. Er!) Looking at my pictures, it looks like my flash brought out the larger glitter in Burrrberry underneath the Vs... but they weren't noticeable in person. Weird!

Polishes Used
Sinful Colors Snow Me White (as a base coat)
Jindie Nails Burrrberry
Funky Fingers Guitar Solo
Milani Draw in Pink
Milani Purple Outline
And heart rhinestones from Born Pretty Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^