Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Manicure Monday: I Got Glequins!

In case you're unfamiliar with what a glequin is, they're an awesome mix between a piece of glitter and a sequin. Nailasaurus did a great explanation post here that is definitely worth checking out!

Anywhos, I bought some glequins from the Born Pretty Store and just had to use them once they finally arrived. 



These were super hard to photograph! I used the gold, silver, light blue, and teal (I wouldn't have called them green) glequins to do small stacked triangles and a lined accent nail. The base color is OPIs Cuckoo For This Color, which my mom bought me as a random present. YAY! Of course I topped these off with a generous helping of top coat to keep everything in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^