Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

NOTD: Orange and Glitter

Hey there! Today I have a fun look to show you... orange and glitter! I started off with OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?, which is a very summer-y orange jelly. Shown here is 3 really thick coats, which almost brought it to full opacity. It definitely dried shiny, though! I then topped off the look with Ooh La Lacquer's Regulation Hottie, which contains an array of rainbow shards in a light red-tinted base. These photos don't have topcoat... so I was super happy with how flat Regulation Hottie laid on the nail.





As a note, something in this combination REALLY stained my nails. And not a yellow stain either... this looks more like a light henna stain. :S I have a sneaky suspicion it might be Regulation Hottie... I'll have to check before reporting back officially. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^