Pages

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Orange Surfboards

I was ready for summer last week... despite the fact that it was really rather chilly around here! I needed to brighten it up with some orange and yellow, so I went with some simple stripes. I was told a lot that these reminded people of surfboards... very wishful thinking for the shores of Lake Erie. 

Taken in natural light via cell phone.

Sometimes the simplest designs get the most compliments! Something that took me less than 10 minutes to do makes the biggest impact. :P Even my dad & husband commented and said they liked these, which is something neither of them usually pay attention to. Crazy stuff, the power of coordinating & bold colors!

Polishes Used
CoverGirl #245 Go-Go Mango
CoverGirrl #240 Coral Silk
Zoya Creamy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^