Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Springtime Stained Glass

Fun stuff to share today! I bought a random plate off of eBay a bit ago that looked like it would have patterns (finally) big enough to cover my entire nail surface. And boy, was I right!
 Taken in direct sunlight with cell phone.

A full size design means that I finally had the opportunity to try out a stained glass design! For anyone unfamilar, you stamp your design like normal then use dotting tools to fill in the blanks. Add a coat of topcoat to connect everything, let it dry, then peel it off and ta-da! You have a awesomely colored decal that can be attached with a bit of top coat. 

Polishes Used 
Funky Fingers Riot
Fresh Paint Dragon Lady
Fresh Paint High Voltage
Pure Ice Free Spirit
OPI Fly
L'Oreal Royalty Reinvented

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^