Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Day Late... Christmas Skittles!

Hey there! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas holiday and (maybe) enjoyed some time off of work. Sorry I've been so scarce... I've been swamped with work and took my first ever business trip last week! Keep an eye out for my next post for more info on how that went. ;)

As for the look I have today, it's my traditional Christmas skittles! There's just something so fun about this time of year and all the nail art possibilities that I can't help but mix up my look with 10 different designs.

(Click to enlarge!)

This year we've got a doticure, penguin, gold glitter bomb, green with red glequins, and a glitter half moon on the left hand. On the right, we have a glitter striped pinky, glitter bomb with heart rhinestones, snowman, snowflakes, and candy stripes. Whew! Not my best work, or the most creative, but it's enough for the season!

Polishes Used (from left thumb to right thumb, and I'm not listing duplicates for each nail. :P)
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Sinful Colors Bleeding Heart
Sinful Colors Amazonian
Zoya Ziv
Funky Fingers Dark Knight
Color Club Black Striper
CoverGirl #245
Funky Fingers Star-Studded
Nicole by OPI Gold Texture
OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Color Club Gold Glitter Striper
Daring Digits Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^