Pages

Thursday, August 08, 2013

NOTD: Summer Neon

Holy Cheesus, I swear I'm still alive! I have all these posts to make and the pictures ready, and yet I never seem to actually get around to making the posts!

That being said, here's a bright and happy summer look that I wore recently!

Taken in the sun. 

Taken in the shade.

I painted half my nail in one color, then chose another to fill-in the rest of the nail. Then I repeated the same color on the closer half of the next nail. That doesn't make much sense with words... just take a look! ^_^; 1/2 pink, 1/2 orange, 1/2 orange, 1/2 magenta, 1/2 magenta, 1/2 pink, repeat. Then I finished everything off with a glitter topcoat. Fun! 

Colors Used
Funky Fingers Power Play
Funky Fingers Pop Artist
Funky Fingers Atomic Poppy
Sally Hansen Perky Pink (#401)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^