Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

NOTD: Blue Watercolor (and a New Nail Shape!)

Hello all!

I've been really intrigued by the stilleto/ pointed nail shape recently and decided to give it a shot. I carefully filed my normally round nails into semi-points and tried them out for a week.


Here they are! Nothing too crazy, but definitely something different. My verdict? Not the shape for me. It felt weird to have a different place of pressure on my nails and fingertips. I have to do a lot of typing for my job and it didn't feel that great to type with these. 

In direct sunlight.

That being said, I couldn't stop looking at this mani! The cool shape was intriguing and the watercolor pattern I chose was beyond gorgeous in person.

In the shade.

Colors Used
Funky Fingers Blue Duochrome (No name on the bottle!), 2 coats for the base (it flashes blue/green)
Funky Fingers Venom
Pure Ice All Night Long
Funky Fingers Riot
Funky Fingers Mirror Mirror
Starlight Polish Starlight
1/2 Pearls from Born Pretty Store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^