Pages

Monday, May 06, 2013

Manicure Monday: Neon Geometry

Hey there! Long time no post... I've been lacking motivation recently. Anywhos, here's a bright and cheery look featuring my first attempt at playing with Jamberry shields. I received them as a free sample and placed them on my rings fingers-- I believe this design is called Black & White Flower.


I started off with a white base for these, then  free-handed some geometric orange shapes. I added some orange dots to the nail shields and some topcoat just to be safe. Finally, I outlined my shapes with a black striper then BAM! A bold neon look! A more color accurate picture of the polish:


Obviously, my camera stinks at picking up colors, so I had to Photoshop this. Hence the gross skin color! Haha... 

Colors Used:
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Funky Fingers Like Clockwork
Color Club Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^