Pages

Saturday, July 05, 2014

Nail Fail for the Fourth!*

*Technically the Fifth. :P Happy (belated) Independence Day! I've got a wonderful nail fail to share featuring Salon Perfect's Starred & Striped.

Taken in direct sunlight... YAY Summer!

Starred & Striped is a matte glitter topper with red and white bar glitter and blue stars. I wanted to love this, I really did. I grabbed the bottle and internally debated about buying it... but the glitter looked so dense in the bottle I figured it's look great on the nail. Eh. This is three "coats" using the dab method. The stars came out of the bottle with some difficulty, but the killer is the inconsistency with the edges sticking up. Even with two thick coats of topcoat, I still had some star corners poking out. Disappointing!

Polishes Used
Salon Perfect Starred & Striped
OPI Your Royal Shineness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^