Pages

Saturday, March 08, 2014

Blue and Purple Glitter Bomb, Featuring Broadway Nails Seduction Night

Hey there! Today I've got a look that was super difficult to photograph, but was ridiculously stunning in-person! It also features my first Broadway Nails polish, which I received as a gift from my aunt.

Taken in artificial light.

I started off with a coat of Mirror, Mirror which is a gorgeous blue shimmer with a purple duochrome (which unfortunately didn't translate to the nail that well). I then topped it with 1 1/2 coats of Seduction Night and painted some freeform triangles with an outline.  

Taken in natural light.

This looks was so sparkly! The first photo shows the design a bit better, but the bottom one is more color-accurate. Unfortunately, neither pick-up all the sparkle!

Polishes Used
Funky Fingers Mirror, Mirror
Broadway Nails Seduction Night (#4)
Milani Purple Outline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^