Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Year's Glitter and Stamping: Featuring China Glaze Concrete Catwalk and Pueen Stamping Plates

Hi there! Long time, huh? I've been super busy at work lately and haven't had time to get around to blogging... but here I am! I'm back and I've got my New Year's nails to show you!


For Christmas my boyfriend gave me the 2013 Pueen stamping plates and my first ever China Glaze nail polish (along with a gorgeous OPI shade)! So I decided to highlight them both in my New Year's look. I stamped this design using plate #5, then added some glitter and mattified half the look. Kinda reminds me of fireworks or something!

Polishes Used
Sinful Colors Black on Black
OPI Your Royal Shineness
China Glaze Concrete Catwalk
Lush Lacquer Lite Brite
Color Club Black Striper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! ^_^